3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Baia di Trentova, Italy
You can find a free parking close by.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- let me know if you have health issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enzo Masullo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tresino Hike - Cilento coast?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tresino Hike - Cilento coast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tresino Hike - Cilento coast?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tresino Hike - Cilento coast?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tresino Hike - Cilento coast
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalernoHiking - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiHiking - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoHiking - PompeiiNature and Wildlife - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory