Are you interested in?
- Amalfi Coast day cruise from Positano
- Take in views of the stunningly scenic coastline while sipping on a complimentary drink
- Glide past the picturesque village of Praiano and the Furore fjord
- Stop to swim or snorkel in secluded coves and inlets
- Spend free time exploring the busy harbor town of Amalfi or Ravello, a town perched on a craggy cliffside
- With numbers on board restricted to 12, enjoy a relaxing and comfortable cruise
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Boat Rental Positano "Blue Star" Noleggio Barche, Taxi di mare, escursioni marittime. Positano, Via Marina Grande, 84017 Positano SA, Italy
2: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel through the sparkling waters of Conca dei Marini and opt to stop at the Emerald Grotto (own expense), a famous sea cave where stalactites hang from the ceiling, stalagmites sprout from the cave floor and the waters give off a rare green hue.
Glide by the whitewashed houses of Praiano, a fishing village set into the cliffs. Continue past the Furore fjord, turning into a narrow cove not accessible by land. Pause for a refreshing swim inside the hidden caves and dip into a cascade of fresh spring water.
Afterward, dock in Amalfi to spend a few hours exploring independently. Relax with a fresh seafood lunch at your own expense, before checking out the 11th-century cathedral, the bustling harbor or the local shops. As an alternative to Amalfi, take the bus up to the resort town of Ravello for spectacular views of the coast below.
After sightseeing at your leisure, reunite with your group on the boat. If time allows, continue past Maiori for one last swim in a secluded cave.
Your full-day cruise concludes back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The minimum age to drink alcohol in Italy is 16 years; ID may be required
- It is recommended that you bring along a towel and appropriate clothing (shorts, sunscreen, swimwear, etc.)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with sea sickness issues
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Star Positano
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Small-Group Amalfi Coast Day Cruise from Positano.