4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Pompeii on a half-day shore excursion. An air-conditioned coach whisks you to Pompeii, the most-visited archeological site in Italy. Skip the long lines and see the most important buildings with a professional guide as you learn how the city was frozen in time during the Vesuvius eruption of 79 A.D. After the tour, enjoy a bit of free time for souvenir shopping or a snack.
- Half-day shore excursion to Pompeii
- Professional tour guide at Pompeii ruins
- Skip the long lines
- Port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Pompeii Entrance fee
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Molo Manfredi, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers from 5 years old on
- Passengers under 18 years old will not pay the entrance fee but they need to show a valid document at the ticket office of Pompeii
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats are available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Shore Excursion from Salerno to Pompeii Ruins with skip the line?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Shore Excursion from Salerno to Pompeii Ruins with skip the line?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Shore Excursion from Salerno to Pompeii Ruins with skip the line?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared Shore Excursion from Salerno to Pompeii Ruins with skip the line
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSalernoShore Excursions - AmalfiPort Transfers - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiCity Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiShore Excursions - PositanoPort Transfers - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoCity Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - PompeiiPort Transfers - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiCity Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory