7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Molo Manfredi porto di Salerno, Salerno SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Direction Capri
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of the Amalfi Coast by Cranchi 32 Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of the Amalfi Coast by Cranchi 32 Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of the Amalfi Coast by Cranchi 32 Boat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of the Amalfi Coast by Cranchi 32 Boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of the Amalfi Coast by Cranchi 32 Boat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalernoShore Excursions - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - AmalfiDay Cruises - AmalfiWater Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiFull-day Tours - AmalfiShore Excursions - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - PompeiiNature and Wildlife - PompeiiDay Cruises - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiCategory