- Stress-free transportation to the Mount Vesuvius trailhead from Pompeii
- Guide commentary during the trip and skip-the-line tickets to the trail
- Free time to walk up to the edge of the volcanic crater and snap photos
- A wine-tasting lunch at a local cellar set on the mountain slopes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your tour operator will collect the Mt. Vesuvius entrance fee on board the bus in order to secure your skip the line tickets from the ticket office "guide's counter"
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms