- Explore Salem with ease during a walking tour
- A great way for first-time visitors to orient themselves in the city
- Discover historical information that you're unlikely to find in the guide books
- Choose from two departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting near the staircases in the Front Street side of Old Town Hall. He will probably be wearing a kilt.
We will end at Salem Common, not far from where we began.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salem On Foot Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Salem On Foot Walking Tours.