- Visit five of the Salem filming locations used in the cult classic “Hocus Pocus”
- Learn about Salem’s dark history and how it became known as “Witch City”
- Ticket price includes a donation to Pioneer Village and a free Hocus Pocus souvenir
- Fun and spooky way to get into the Halloween spirit in Salem
Departure & Return
The tour begins at the Salem Common, near the playground. The first stop is the high school used in the filming of Hocus Pocus. From there we will walk approximately 3.2 miles and end at Pioneer Village.
The tour will conclude at Pioneer Village, we are guests will have the opportunity to explore the village on their own. The tour does not go inside Pioneer Village.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Approximately 3 miles of walking expected during tour.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Please Note: Guests will be asked to complete a liability waiver and photo release form prior to their tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Witch City Walking Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff