- Tour Salem on a guided walking tour
- Listen to 400 years of history from a local historian
- Select a nighttime tour for a spookier setting
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Old Town Hall *Please meet on the side with the THREE staircases We do not have an office
Return point: The Burying Point Charter St, Salem, MA 01970
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes and jacket recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Small group size - maximum 30 guests
- Tours run rain or shine, we do not cancel for weather. No refunds for weather! Please plan accordingly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Witch City Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by History & Hauntings of Salem Guided Walking Tour.