1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
History enthusiasts will enjoy learning about Salem’s dark and spooky past on this 90-minute walking tour. Visit the popular Witch House, Chestnut Street, and Burying Point Cemetery, as well as a few lesser-known spots. Your guide will regale you with tales from Salem’s past, from its founding in 1692 until the present.
- Join an economical group tour
- Cover Salem’s highlights on one easy tour
- Learn about history while having fun
- This is a walking tour so wear comfy shoes
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Dogs Welcome!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Secrets of Salem Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Dark History: Hauntings & Witchcraft Hysteria
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSalemWalking Tours - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - BostonHistorical Tours - BostonWalking Tours - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory