- Get closer to sights in Salem by exploring the city on foot
- A guide knows the best spots to see in order to get the most out of your visit
- Hear personal stories of actual accusers and victims of the Salem Witch Trials
- A convenient meeting spot for this Salem tour makes it easy to get started
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours depart at 4pm. Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your tour. Check in at Salem Historical Tours Office at 8 Central Street, Salem, MA.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be advised that the state of Massachusetts and the City of Salem are requiring masks to enter business establishments. You will not be able to enter our business without a mask or face covering. Until further notice, a mask or face covering will be required on tours since we will not be able to stay six feet away from each other. Salem Historical Tours LLC reserves the right to deny service to anyone refusing to wear a mask or face covering. This requirement is subject to change based on orders by the state and the city.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salem Historical Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Salem Witch Trials Historical Walking Tour.