- Expand your knowledge of Japanese gods, shrines, and ancient traditions
- A private tour means you can ask questions along the way
- No getting lost—a guide takes care of the navigating
- Make your own souvenir—a magatama pendant for a necklace
Departure & Return
Tour departs from In front of the Information Counter outside the Central Ticket Gate (South and North) at the JR line, Omiya Station. Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to stop for a break and eat whenever and wherever you like.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands