- 7-hour tour from St. John to St. Andrews by-the-Sea
- Admire old architecture and learn about the town's 18th- and 19th-century history
- Visit the Huntsman Fundy Discovery Aquarium
- See marine life native to this part of Canada
Departure & Return
What To Expect
When you arrive, follow your guide on a tour of town to hear about how it became a tourist destination for those looking to escape the heat of the nearby cities. Then take a break for lunch (own expense) before continuing your day trip to the Huntsman Fundy Discovery Aquarium, where you can check out a display about the tides of the Bay of Fundy and see marine life such as harbor seals, salmon, and seahorses. You can also visit the touch pool, watch films, enjoy interactive features, and stroll along the walking path to the beach.
Your tour ends with the drive back to St. John at the end of the day.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Freedom Tours by Maritime Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.