2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum required age for this tour is 19 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon check-in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uncorked Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 150 Years of Beers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 150 Years of Beers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during 150 Years of Beers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 150 Years of Beers?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsBeer & Brewery ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSaint JohnFood Tours - New BrunswickWalking Tours - New BrunswickMarkets - New BrunswickBeer & Brewery Tours - New BrunswickCategory