- 2-day Best of Luxor tour from Safaga
- Explore Luxor’s East and West banks with a qualified Egyptologist guide
- Marvel at ancient wonders like the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the Colossi of Memnon and Luxor Temple
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings and admire the tombs of the ancient Pharaohs
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, round-trip transport and entrance fees
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered
please send us a copy of your passports
in order for us to arrange a transfer permission?
Please note that your driver will pick you up outside the harbor entrance and NOT at the dock where you will disembark. We kindly ask you to walk a few minutes to the harbor entrance where you will find your driver waiting for you with a sign of Luxor Travels.
- Safaga International Maritime Port, Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
- According to ship's arrival time ,In the morning you will be picked up from Safaga harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle In the morning you will be picked up from Safaga harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience