14 to 18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology
All the Entrance Fees for the Day tour
All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
Lunch in Egyptian restaurant
Any Extra Tours
Departure & Return
Hurghada - Safaga Rd, Safaga, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LuxorPrivateTour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day tour to Cairo From Hurghada?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day tour to Cairo From Hurghada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day tour to Cairo From Hurghada?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 20198P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSafaga4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red Sea4WD Tours - HurghadaSporting Events - HurghadaBus Tours - HurghadaExtreme - Hurghada4WD Tours - Sharm el SheikhSporting Events - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhExtreme - Sharm el SheikhCategory