1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
The Sacred Valley is home to historic attractions including UNESCO–listed Machu Picchu, but reaching the sites of interest by public transport is a challenge. This shared transfer service operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, offering hassle-free travel from your Sacred Valley hotel to the Ollantaytambo Train Station. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned vehicle and ensure a safe travel experience in the Sacred Valley.
- Safe travel from your Sacred Valley hotel to the Ollantaytambo Train Station
- Avoid problems with the local public transport network
- Reach your destination in air-conditioned comfort
- Transfer service operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Saved to wishlist!
One-way shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
One piece of luggage per person
Departure & Return
Estación de Tren, Av Ferrocarril, Ollantaytambo 08675, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the supplier prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Contact details advised on voucher under Important Information.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One-Way Transfer from Sacred Valley Hotels to Ollantaytambo Train Station?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during One-Way Transfer from Sacred Valley Hotels to Ollantaytambo Train Station?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One-Way Transfer from Sacred Valley Hotels to Ollantaytambo Train Station?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One-Way Transfer from Sacred Valley Hotels to Ollantaytambo Train Station?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5243P105
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesTransportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportSacred ValleyBus Services - CuscoTransportation Services - CuscoPrivate Drivers - CuscoBus Services - Puerto MaldonadoTransportation Services - Puerto MaldonadoPrivate Drivers - Puerto MaldonadoBus Services - ArequipaTransportation Services - ArequipaPrivate Drivers - ArequipaCategory