2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Includes audio devices for each visitor.
Entrance ticket to Machupicchu, bus tickets, snacks, tips.
Departure & Return
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Inka Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Audio Tours in Machupicchu?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Audio Tours in Machupicchu?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Audio Tours in Machupicchu?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Audio Tours in Machupicchu?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 241880P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffAudio GuidesArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSacred ValleyHop on Hop Off - CuscoAudio Guides - CuscoArchaeology Tours - CuscoWalking Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoHop on Hop Off - Puerto MaldonadoAudio Guides - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHop on Hop Off - ArequipaAudio Guides - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory