Departure & Return
we meet you at the Macdonald entrance in the Main square of Cusco, from this point we take you 1 to 2 blocks by walking to the place where the bus can stop and pick up all the travelers. The bus can not stop for longer in the bus stop, so it is important to be on time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY LIBERTY PERU TRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica .