2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide for the sacred valley.
Private transportation along the sacred valley
Train Tickets - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
Bus Tickets - Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
Private Tour Guide for Machu Picchu - 2 Hours
Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
Private Transfer - Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
Entrance Tickets for Pisac and Ollantaytambo
Hotel in Aguas Calientes
Dinner for the first and second Night
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Any hotel in Cusco city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Attractions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu 2 Days 1Night - ALL INCLUSIVE?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu 2 Days 1Night - ALL INCLUSIVE?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu 2 Days 1Night - ALL INCLUSIVE?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu 2 Days 1Night - ALL INCLUSIVE?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu 2 Days 1Night - ALL INCLUSIVE
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSacred ValleyCuscoRail Tours - CuscoBus Tours - CuscoArchaeology Tours - CuscoOvernight Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaOvernight Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaRail Tours - PunoBus Tours - PunoArchaeology Tours - PunoOvernight Tours - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoCategory