- Benefit from the undivided attention of a guide on a private Machu Picchu tour
- A comprehensive introduction to the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See only the parts of the citadel that interest you the most
- Relish the chance to ask your guide ample questions
Departure & Return
The service start from your arrival at the train station or at your Hotel the night before your tour. You will have a briefing with your guide one day before to coordinate schedule and details of your tour to Machupicchu.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GO PERU ADVENTURE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.