Departure & Return
Find us on Calle Ucayali, 4 1/2 blocks from the Terminal Terrestre de Calca or 1 1/2 block from the main plaza in Calca. You will see the AASD logo in front of the office. Feel free to contact our staff directly for more information on how to arrive. Please arrive before 10:00am, 9:45-9:55 is ideal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Andean Alliance for Sustainable Development (AASD)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.