3 hours (Approx.)
Guarantee entry to Machu Picchu, one of the most popular attractions in Peru, by booking your admissions tickets online in advance and save the hassle of navigating the confusing official Machu Picchu website. Then, avoid long ticket lines or disappointment on the day, heading to straight inside to explore the site at your own pace.
- Ensure entry to popular Machu Picchu with admission tickets booked in advance
- Explore the site at your own pace and uncover highlights like the Temple of the Sun
- Don’t worry about navigating the confusing official booking website
- Avoid disappointment and skip long lines on the day
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Peru & U
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Machu Picchu Official Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Machu Picchu Official Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Machu Picchu Official Entrance Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Machu Picchu Official Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Machu Picchu Official Entrance Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesSacred ValleyAttractions & Museums - CuscoAttractions & Museums - ArequipaAttractions & Museums - PunoCategory