3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Machu Picchu, the crown jewel of the Incan Empire, is Peru’s most visited site - and for good reason. Get a more intimate experience by booking your ticket with us to explore the Andean citadel during the quieter parts of the day.
- Explore the Incan city of Machu Picchu
- Avoid the crowds, see the sights
- Please have personal information ready at time of booking
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMachu Picchu, 08680, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY View Peru Signatures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Machu Picchu Standard Entrance Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Machu Picchu Standard Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Machu Picchu Standard Entrance Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Machu Picchu Standard Entrance Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I received a voucher for this activity but no instructions on where to present." See review
Product code: 7891P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - CuscoAttractions & Museums - CuscoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoAttractions & Museums - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - ArequipaAttractions & Museums - ArequipaCategory