2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The UNESCO–listed site of Machu Picchu ranks among the most important Incan treasures in South America, with a hidden history dating back thousands of years. On this tour, visit sites including the Sun Temple and the Room of the Three Windows with your guide, and delve into a civilization lost in time. When your guided visit ends, stay at Machu Picchu to explore on your own and soak up the mountain scenery.
- Explore Machu Picchu as your guide brings Incan history to life
- Visit highlights including the Sun Temple and the Room of the Three Windows
- Views of the surrounding peaks and forests from Machu Picchu
- Freedom to stay at Machu Picchu after your guided visit ends
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer to bus station in Aguas Calientes
Train tickets to and from Aguas Calientes
Roundtrip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back (about $15 per person/per way)
Admission ticket to enter Machu Picchu
Departure & Return
Ent. Principal, 08680, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Please indicated your Train Schedule to coordinate the pick up time from Aguas Calientes Train Station including the name of the train company, the category of your passage, the train number and arrival and departure times from Aguas Calientes.
- If you arrive in Aguas Calientes the night before please indicate your hotel name in Aguas Calientes to coordinate a briefing the night before the tour.
- A significant amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable shoes, a hat, sunscreen, water, a camera, insect repellent and a rain jacket recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is for tickets between 7-11am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY GOTOPERU SAC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "better dedicate more time to each area considered that path is one way and you can't go back." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Machu Picchu Guided Tour from Aguas Calientes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursCultural & Theme ToursSacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - CuscoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - ArequipaCategory