12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Sacred Valley is home to some of Peru’s most historically significant sites of interest, with Incan settlements dating back thousands of years. On this full-day tour, reach key attractions including Moray and the Salinas de Maras by private vehicle, and learn how the Incas worked the land to survive and thrive. With pickup and drop-off at your Cusco hotel, cover the ground with ease and see the sights in one day.
- Take in the Sacred Valley’s top attractions in one day by private vehicle
- Reach sites of interest including Moray and the Salinas de Maras with ease
- Learn how the Incas lived and worked, thousands of years ago
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Cusco accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Partial tourist ticket (boleto turístico) (70 soles per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait for us at the receptions
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
We have departures available everyday from 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wear comfortable clothes. walking shoes are recommended
- We allow children under the age of 5 to be part of the tour at no charge
- The Cusco Tourist Ticket officially called “Boleto Turistico del Cusco,” is a ticket which allows you to gain entrance to multiple attractions in and around Cusco and the Sacred Valley.
- You have two options. You can either buy the partial tourist ticket which costs 70 soles and last 2 days. This allows you to visit the places listed in this tour. The other option is the full tourist ticket which costs 130 soles which allows you to visit 16 places and is valid for 10 days you will need this option only if you will stay in Cusco and do any other tour.
- Where can I buy the tickets? The tickets can be bought on the way. Do we need to pay extra to visit Salinas de Maras? Yes, you will need to pay an extra 10 soles to visit Salinas de Maras. How many places will you visit on this tour? You will visit six places. Will I have enough time to visit all these places? Yes, you will have plenty of time to visit each place. You will have a guided tour of at least 40 minutes in each place with an extra ten minutes for your own exploration. Where do we stop for lunch? Not, included in the tour, but we will stop for lunch in Urubamba What time does the tour start and finish? The tour starts at 7 am and finishes at 6 pm However, we can be flexible with the times to suit your preferences.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inti Sun Trek
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour of Moray Salinas de Maras and The Sacred Valley from Cusco
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSacred ValleyBus Tours - CuscoFull-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory