4 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Exploring the Lost City of the Incas can be a great way for adventurous travelers to save money, but with limited numbers available, pre-booking your tickets is essential. Make your own way to Agua Calientes, use your pre-paid admission tickets to visit the mountaintop citadel of Machu Picchu, then climb the sacred peak of Huayna Picchu for a spectacular view.
- Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Admission Tickets Self-Guided Tour
- Pre-book your tickets to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu to avoid disappointment
- Discover the UNESCO-listed wonders of Machu Picchu on a self-guided tour
- Enjoy magnificent views over Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley from Huayna Picchu Mountain
- Choice of two departure times available
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu
Departure & Return
Departure PointHuayna Picchu, Carretera Hiram Bingham Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu 08680 Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tickets can be requested only for one shift.
- Limited amount per day, tickets need to be purchased as a combination ticket with general entrance to Machu Picchu.
- There are two different types of pricing for tickets: for Andean Community of Nations (Bolivia, Peru, Colombia and Ecuador); and for Foreigners.
- The entrance ticket is valid only for the specific tour date booked. It is non-refundable in any case.
- We are not responsible for problems with the train service, transportation bus services and transportation buses to the Inca city, whether due to delays, mechanical damages, cancellations due to climatological or other reasons. The companies that provide this service are responsible for the same. It is non-refundable in any case.
- We are not responsible if the data provided by the passenger is not the same as the Passport. The ticket Machu Picchu is nominal and non-transferable.
- Please provide your complete passport information (Full name, passport number, date of birth and nationality) for buying the ticket. Not providing your information may result in cancellation of your tour.
- Minors, aged between 8 and 17, have an special reduced rate of admission ticket. For this, the condition of the child must be certified with the identity document (passport, identification document, ID card, etc.). It is imperative that a copy of the child’s documents be sent; after making the reservation, to verify their condition.
- Difficulty: moderate to challenging
- This trek is not for people with a fear of heights. In places the trail is very steep and often follows the mountain edge with sheer drop offs.
- It is recommended to wear sport clothes, no high-heeled shoes
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please Note: Once you purchase this admission ticket you will receive a confirmation voucher from Viator. This voucher document is not valid to enter to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu. The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu will be sent to you in a separate email which must to be printed for presentation at the control booth of Machu Picchu.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Do I need to print out my ticket?
Please do not forget to print your ticket and bring your passport/document registered for this booking.
- "We arranged for 2 packages, a 7am entrance to climb HP and then a 10am tour of MP." See review
Product code: 5243P121
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - CuscoAttractions & Museums - CuscoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoAttractions & Museums - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - ArequipaAttractions & Museums - ArequipaCategory