4 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
With a history dating back to the lost Incan civilization, the UNESCO World Heritage–listed site of Machu Picchu ranks among the world’s most famous attractions. With this admission ticket, choose the morning visiting time to suit your schedule and explore the site at your own pace. Enjoy panoramic views over the famous ruins and surrounding peaks, and discover for yourself what makes Machu Picchu so special.
- Entry ticket to Machu Picchu
- Freedom to explore the UNESCO–listed site at your leisure
- Choice of morning visiting times
- Uninterrupted views over the ruins and surrounding scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
Entrace fee to Montaña Machu Picchu
Departure & Return
Departure PointSantuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tickets can be requested only for one shift.
- Limited amount per day, tickets need to be purchased as a combination ticket with general entrance to Machu Picchu.
- There are two different types of pricing for tickets: for Andean Community of Nations (Bolivia, Peru, Colombia and Ecuador); and for Foreigners.
- The entrance ticket is valid only for the specific tour date booked. It is non-refundable in any case.
- We are not responsible for problems with the train service, transportation bus services and transportation buses to the Inca city, whether due to delays, mechanical damages, cancellations due to climatological or other reasons. The companies that provide this service are responsible for the same. It is non-refundable in any case.
- We are not responsible if the data provided by the passenger is not the same as the Passport. The ticket Machu Picchu is nominal and non-transferable.
- Please provide your complete passport information (Full name, passport number, date of birth and nationality) to buy the ticket. Not providing your information may result in cancellation of your tour.
- Minors, aged between 8 and 17, have a special reduced rate of the admission ticket. For this, the condition of the child must be certified with the identity document (passport, identification document, ID card, etc.). It is imperative that a copy of the child’s documents be sent; after making the reservation, to verify their condition.
- Difficulty: moderate to challenging
- This trek is not for people with a fear of heights. In places, the trail is very steep and often follows the mountain edge with sheer drop-offs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please Note: Once you purchase this admission ticket you will receive a confirmation voucher from Viator. This voucher document is not valid to enter to Machu Picchu and Mountain. The entrance ticket to Machu Picchu and Mountain will be sent to you in a separate email which must to be printed for presentation at the control booth of Machu Picchu
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Admission Ticket to Machu Picchu Ruin and Mountain?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Admission Ticket to Machu Picchu Ruin and Mountain?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Admission Ticket to Machu Picchu Ruin and Mountain?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 5243P122
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - CuscoAttractions & Museums - CuscoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoAttractions & Museums - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - ArequipaAttractions & Museums - ArequipaCategory