2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Specialty harness and safety helmet
Training of how to use the safety equipment
Group reservations are available, call for details
mask and gloves
Departure & Return
1300 Lake Washington Blvd , 1300 Lake Washington Blvd, West Sacramento, CA 95691, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- there are age, height and weight requirements, see our website for more information
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kletterwald Heritage Oaks Park, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Climbing and Ziplining in West Sacramento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Climbing and Ziplining in West Sacramento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Climbing and Ziplining in West Sacramento?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Climbing and Ziplining in West Sacramento?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSacramentoClimbing - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaZiplining - CaliforniaCategory