6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Travel into the Istrian countryside to taste the local agricultural products on this day trip from Pula. With a guide in the lead and all transportation provided, visit the 11th-century town of Motovun for views and truffle-tasting. Head to a distillery perched on the banks of the River Mirna to learn the traditional methods for making jams, cookies, and chocolate made with herbs from the surrounding mountains.
- Round-trip transportation from Pula so you can simply enjoy the scenery
- All tastings included: cookies, chocolate, truffles
- Guide provides commentary on the Istrian region's culinary history
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Visit distillery with jam and grappa tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Umag, Novigrad, Rovinj, Pula, Medulin located hotels
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magical Motovun seightseeing with truffle tasting day trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Magical Motovun seightseeing with truffle tasting day trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magical Motovun seightseeing with truffle tasting day trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magical Motovun seightseeing with truffle tasting day trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Magical Motovun seightseeing with truffle tasting day trip
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Half-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPulaRovinjPorecIstriaBus Tours - IstriaDistillery Tours - IstriaHalf-day Tours - IstriaBus Tours - PorecDistillery Tours - PorecHalf-day Tours - PorecBus Tours - PulaDistillery Tours - PulaHalf-day Tours - PulaCategory