Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip transportation from Rovaniemi to the trailhead for easy logistics
- All safety gear provided, plus an instructional briefing before departure
- Optional upgrade for single riders to drive the entire length of the route
- Sledges for children under 14 for a family-friendly adventure
Departure & Return
Sunny Safari Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Duration includes the transfer and clothes changing time. Pick up service is included if the distance from pick up point to Sunny Safari Office is within 8km. Thermal overalls, winter boots, winter gloves, woolen socks, helmets and masks are provided.
- During the snowmobile safari, the children from 4 to 14 years old need to traveling in the sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile, and we highly recommend that at least one adult to sit with a very young child together for the safety. If a child is over 140cm and wants to sit in the snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according tothe availability).
- Each person who will drive the snowmobile should hold a valid driving license. For the person who doesn’t hold a valid driving license, please contact with Sunny Safari for other solutions.
- If two person per snowmobile, passenger and driver could switch during the break of driving. For the group which has an odd number of customers, we highly recommend purchasing a single driving supplement.
- Meeting time of our safari is always before the starting time of the safari if you need pick-up services. You will receive your meeting time and meeting point upon confirmation or by e-mail. Failure to participate in the safari due to missed meeting time or meeting point will not be refunded.
- Operated in Rovaniemi each year from November 16 to April 12 next year (weather permitting). The minimum number of participants for each safari is 2 full paying adults’ price.
- Snowmobile drivers are responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle. Please refer to the indemnity clause for details.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunny Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff