Explore our promoted experiences
- Increase the odds of spotting the Northern Lights with a local expert guide
- Convenient round-trip transport from Rovaniemi to the observation point
- Thermal coveralls, hot snacks and drinks, and a campfire to stay comfortable
- Tripod provided to capture the Aurora Borealis with your camera or phone
Departure & Return
Sunny Safari Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Duration includes the transfer and clothes changing time. Pick up service is included if the distance from pick up point to Sunny Safari Office is within 8km. Thermal overalls, winter boots, winter gloves, woolen socks are provided.
- Meeting time of our safari is always before the starting time of the safari if you need pick-up services. You will receive your meeting time and meeting point upon confirmation or by e-mail. Failure to participate in the safari due to missed meeting time or meeting point will not be refunded.
- Operated in Rovaniemi each year from November 16 to April 12 next year (weather permitting). The minimum number of participants for each safari is 2 full paying adults’ price.
- Please let us know in advance when you book the safari if you have special dietary requirements. (Eg: vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.)
- Please wearing enough warm clothes and preparing to stay outdoors for around 2 hours.
- The Northern Lights is an unpredictable natural phenomenon that no one can guarantee the inevitability of seeing it. However, our professional experiences and forecasting allow the chances for sightings to be higher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunny Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff