6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from Finland’s festive attractions and discover more authentic Arctic scenes on a day trip to Ranua Wildlife Park from Rovaniemi. Look out for species such as lynx, wolves, and polar bears, and benefit from your guide’s behind-the-scenes knowledge of the animals and their schedules to secure the best views. Avoid hidden costs with round-trip transfer and a light lunch included as per itinerary.
- Swap the crowded theme parks for a family-friendly nature experience
- Access the rural location easily with round-trip transfer from your hotel
- Explore with a guide for insider insight into the park’s Arctic residents
- Keep up your energy with a light lunch included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Organizer's liability insurance
Safari desk support
Private tours available for additional charge
Departure & Return
Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Some walking is involved, physical classification: easy
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lapland Welcome Oy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesRovaniemiNature and Wildlife - LaplandZoo Tickets & Passes - LaplandAttractions & Museums - LaplandCategory