2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
You don’t need to stay overnight to discover the Arctic SnowHotel, built new from snow and ice each year. This convenient small-group package, with 2-way transfers direct from your Rovaniemi hotel or apartment, lets you see the ice sculptures, tour the rooms, and snap pictures of the snow sauna, ice bar, and more. Warm up with hot berry juice and cookies, or buy a shot in an ice glass.
- Guided tour of Rovaniemi’s Arctic SnowHotel, including the rooms
- Numbers are capped at just eight, ensuring great guide interaction
- Enjoy a warming Lappish snack of berry juice and cookies
- No need to wait in the cold: Picks up and drops at both rentals and hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Enterence to Arctic Snow Hotel
Food and drinks are not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick you up from your AirBnB appartment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Record Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Arctic Snow Hotel?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Arctic Snow Hotel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit Arctic Snow Hotel?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Arctic Snow Hotel?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit Arctic Snow Hotel
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingRovaniemiBus Tours - LaplandFull-day Tours - LaplandCategory