5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Plan a stress-free visit to Ranua Zoo with a pre-booked admission ticket and convenient round-trip transfer from your Rovaniemi accommodations. A pre-booked ticket allows you to skip entrance lines and ensures you have plenty of time to view the artic animals in their protected environments, as well as grab lunch and shop for souvenirs (own expense).
- Skip entrance queues with a pre-booked admission ticket
- Easy round-trip transport from Rovaniemi accommodations
- Free time to explore, dine, and shop at your own pace
- Popular choice for visitors with families
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer, guiding service (English, Russian), entrance fee to zoo, free time.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following places for this experience:
Arctic Light Hotel
Arctic resort (Loma Vekarit)
Arctic Snow Hotel (+20 euro per person for transfer)
Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
Santa Claus Holiday Village, reception
Santa Claus Hotel
Santa Sport Hotel
Santa`s Glass Igloo
Scandic Polar Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helios tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit To Ranua Zoo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit To Ranua Zoo?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "This was not really a tour, as the booking just included transportation , but that was helpful, and in fact our driver gave us a lot of interesting information en route and back." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit To Ranua Zoo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportRovaniemiBus Tours - LaplandAudio Guides - LaplandNature and Wildlife - LaplandHalf-day Tours - LaplandCategory