Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour Northern Lights search from Rovaniemi, with round-trip transport
- Venture into the countryside to escape the glow of Rovaniemi's lights
- Watch the dark skies from a lakeside camp, with a traditional Finnish tent and campfire
- Marvel at the ghostly, fluorescent lights as they move across the sky
- Learn about the science and legends of the lights from an informative local guide
- Enjoy snacks and hot berry juice by the campfire
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff