Departure & Return
Lapland Welcome Rovaniemi Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For driving on public tracks you need an international driving license
- All gear provided by Lapland Welcome
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lapland Welcome Oy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms