4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take the chance out of finding the best Northern Lights viewing locations by going on a guided tour. Enjoy commentary from your guide about the Aurora forecast, as well as insider tips on top viewing spots. Warm clothing and winter boots are provided if needed, as well as headlamps. A perk of the tour is that you’ll stay fueled in the cold with hot drinks and snacks included.
- Get expert advice on the best places to view the Northern Lights
- Delicious snacks and hot drinks are included
- Perfect for photography fans—access incredible photo opportunities
- Hassle-free excursion with round-trip transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Private expedition guide, hot drinks and snacks, hunt for the Northern Lights, hotel pick-up & drop-off. minivan transportation, headlamps, bbq-gear, warm clothing & winter boots (if needed)
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your address in Rovaniemi.
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As our tours are photography based and quite demanding we have a minimum age of 12 years to participate in our activities.
- We highly recommend that you bring your own DSLR camera to our tours, as we cannot guarantee that you are able to take night photos with compact or phone cameras.
- On those nights when we are unable to find Northern Lights because of heavy cloud, we will concentrate on night photography in the middle of the Arctic nature and take you to some of our night photography locations!
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helios tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Photography Tour: Discover The Northern Lights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Photography Tour: Discover The Northern Lights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Photography Tour: Discover The Northern Lights?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Photography Tour: Discover The Northern Lights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Photography Tour: Discover The Northern Lights
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRovaniemiBus Tours - LaplandPhotography Tours - LaplandHalf-day Tours - LaplandCategory