- Nighttime snowmobile safari from Rovaniemi
- Look for the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)
- Learn about the flora and fauna of the Arctic wilderness
- Stop for traditional Lappish snacks around a campfire
- All snowmobile gear and extra-warm clothing included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Zoom through the snow-covered trees and over pristine snow fields in the Arctic wilderness. Follow your adventure guides, and enjoy the sights of the surroundings illuminated by your snowmobile's headlights.
Stop in the quiet, snowy, pitch-black forest for a break around the campfire. As your guide lights the fire and prepares some food, look for the Northern Lights and listen to information about Lapland's tundra, flora, and fauna.
Dig in to a hearty nighttime snack of fried sausages and toast, typical in Lapland. Lay back and observe the Arctic skies overhead before hopping back on your snowmobile for the return trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safartica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.