Explore our promoted experiences
- Snowmobile journey through the Lapland wilderness
- Access deep parts of the frozen tundra that shorter tours can't
- Stop for a traditional Lappish lunch prepared by the campfire and accompanied by hot drinks
- Use of extra-warm clothing and snowmobile gear included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Get an orientation to your snowmobile, don the provided extra-warm clothing, and take off into the Lappish wilderness. Follow your guide down less-used tracks; this snowmobile safari allows you to go deeper into the Arctic and access natural environments that shorter trips can't manage. As you zoom over ice and snow, admire views of snowy forests, frozen streams, and alpine lakes. Depending on conditions, you may have the opportunity to drive over untouched, pristine powder.
Stop midway through the day for a traditional Lappish lunch by the campfire, prepared by your guide and accompanied by steaming hot drinks.
Return to your original departure point in Rovaniemi at the conclusion of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safartica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.