5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Finland’s landscape is best explored up close, but it can be difficult to traverse the wild terrain. Get an intimate experience of Korouoma with a hike through the valley, discovering cliffs, frozen waterfalls and wildlife, including moose and reindeer, under the supervision of a guide. Enjoy hot drinks and snacks beside an open fire, and relax after a day’s activity with pickup and drop-off to your Rovaniemi hotel included.
- Travel easily to the outlying location with round-trip transportation included
- Benefit from your guide's knowledge as you explore the Arctic landscape
- See the valley’s high cliffs, frozen waterfalls, and wildlife
- Enjoy complimentary hot drinks and snacks beside an open fire
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup & drop off
Transportation during your journey
Guided hiking 3.5 trip
Complimentary snacks by the open fire
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following places for this experience:
• Aakenus Hotel
• Arctic Light Hotel
• Arctic resort (Loma Vekarit)
• Arctic Snow Hotel (+20 euro per person for transfer)
• Arctic TreeHouse Hotel
• Chalet Ounasvaara
• City Hotel
• Santa Claus Holiday Village, reception
• Santa Claus Hotel
• Santa Sport Hotel
• Santa`s Glass Igloo
• Scandic Pohjanhovi
• Scandic Polar Hotel
• Scandic Rovaniemi
• Sky Hotel
• Sokos Hotel
• Vartiosaari Hotel
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is not recommended for young (< 4 y.o.) children
- The route is relatively easy but requires basic physical fitness.
- Guaranteed departures 21.11 - 31.03
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helios tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Korouoma National Park & Frozen Waterfalls?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Korouoma National Park & Frozen Waterfalls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Korouoma National Park & Frozen Waterfalls?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Korouoma National Park & Frozen Waterfalls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Korouoma National Park & Frozen Waterfalls
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRovaniemiBus Tours - LaplandNature and Wildlife - LaplandHalf-day Tours - LaplandCategory