- Hike through the snowy forest to the highest point in Rovaniemi
- Experience the wild Arctic, and see over 50 animal species, at Ranua Wildlife Park
- Meet the loveable husky dogs, and learn all about training huskies
- Take a cozy sleigh ride pulled by Lappish reindeer, and get great photo opportunities
Departure & Return
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer MUST provide a reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nordic Unique Travels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.