- Convenient transportation between your hotel and each activity
- Winter clothing, boots, and active gear provided for lighter packing
- A guide for insights into Sami culture and the Arctic environment
- Souvenir photos of the Northern Lights from two separate night excursions
Departure & Return
If you do not need pick-up, please make your own way to our Wild About Lapland safari office (Kansankatu 14, Rovaniemi) at least 10 minutes prior to the activity start. An email will be sent to you at least one day prior to each activity to give you more information about the meeting time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild About Lapland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.