- Visit Lake Taupo on a day trip from Rotorua
- Choose between two geothermal destinations
- See a dramatic side of the New Zealand landscape
- Travel with a small group and local guide
- Pickup at hotels in central Rotorua
- All entrance fees included
- Get dropped off in Rotorua, or opt to stay in Taupo
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years (if traveling on own)
- All ages accepted if traveling with at least one adult
- Please note that this tour is not suitable for children under 2 years, as part of the group - It can be booked as a private group tour - please ask TripAdvisor/Viator to contact us for the custom price
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY DenbarNZ Ltd ( Trading as FlexiToursNZ )
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It's quite an easy going experience with a good guide." See review