Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Jet boat trip to Mokoia Island with guided hike
- Ride across Lake Rotorua at high speed
- Watch for endangered wildlife in a natural environement
- Hike to the island's summit for great views of the lake
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: suitable to the current outdoor weather
- Minimum age 2 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Katoa Lake Rotorua
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Katoa Jet Boat & guided tour of the sacred Mokoia Island.