12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your limited time on dry land with a private full-day tour of Berlin. Shared round-trip transportation from the port eliminates any worry about being back in time for departure, which leaves you free to embrace your adventure. Meet your private guide in Berlin and enjoy a well-rounded, but leisurely paced, itinerary. Visit the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral, Checkpoint Charlie, and much more.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Relax in round-trip transportation from your ship
- Return to port with ample time before departure
- Discover Berlin’s top attractions in just one day
Saved to wishlist!
3-hour shared transportation from the port to Berlin
5- to 5.5-hour private walking tour of Berlin
3-hour shared transportation from Berlin back to the port
The transportation to Berlin and back is shared with other passengers from your cruise ship. Please note there is no tour guide present in the bus during the journey from the port and during the journey back.
Upon arrival in Berlin, the tour includes a professional tour guide for a total duration of approximately 5 to 5.5 hours
Public transportation tickets - approximately 7EUR per person
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (none will be required during your tour)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Rostock - from this port only tours with private transportation are available
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/1/2020 - 11/14/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note public transportation tickets (approx. 7EUR per person) are not included and will need to be purchased on the spot
- The minimum age to join this tour is 3. We cannot accommodate younger children on this tour.
- Please bring some change in EUR for public transportation tickets, toilet stops, beverages and for lunch. Please ask our tour guide in Berlin to arrange for a stop at an ATM if you do not have EUR with you. US dollars are not accepted in Germany.
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the touring time has to be shortened because of any of the above.
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour of Berlin with Round-Trip Transportation from Warnemünde?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour of Berlin with Round-Trip Transportation from Warnemünde?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour of Berlin with Round-Trip Transportation from Warnemünde?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking Tour of Berlin with Round-Trip Transportation from Warnemünde?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour of Berlin with Round-Trip Transportation from Warnemünde
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRostockShore Excursions - Mecklenburg-VorpommernBus Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernCity Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernWalking Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPorts of Call Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernFull-day Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernShore Excursions - HamburgBus Tours - HamburgCity Tours - HamburgWalking Tours - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgFull-day Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory