9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide (9 hrs in Rostock & Schwerin)
Lunch at a local cafe/restaurant (main course and a drink)
Admission to St. Marien Church
Admission to Schwerin castle (10 EUR will be refunded when the castle is closed on Monday)
Round-trip transfer by tourist-class bus
Any other admissions/ donations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide by the ship at pier and walk to train station, take train to Rostock.
- Warnemünde Cruise Center, Am Passagierkai 4, 18119 Rostock, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Join-in Shore Excursion to Rostock and Schwerin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Join-in Shore Excursion to Rostock and Schwerin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Join-in Shore Excursion to Rostock and Schwerin?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Join-in Shore Excursion to Rostock and Schwerin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Join-in Shore Excursion to Rostock and Schwerin
9 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRostockShore Excursions - Mecklenburg-VorpommernBus Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernCity Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPorts of Call Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernFull-day Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernShore Excursions - HamburgBus Tours - HamburgCity Tours - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgFull-day Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory