Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
30 Tours & Activities
Berlin Victory Column (Siegessäule) Tours
56 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
38 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Berlin’s top historical and shopping attractions on this all-day guided excursion for cruise ship passengers. After a convenient port pickup, explore landmarks like Charlottenburg Palace, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, the Friedrichstr shopping district, and the largest department store in Continental Europe, Kaufhaus des Westens. Learn about Berlin’s history, culture, and fashion districts from your guide, and craft the tour to suit your interests.
- Experience some of Berlin’s most popular shopping destinations
- Visit local landmarks like Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and Friedrichstr
- Discover the city’s history and culture from your private guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Private modern, air-conditioned vehicle and a professional driver for the entire duration of the tour – approximately 12 hours
Professional tour guide for the entire duration of the tour in Berlin – approximately 5-6 hours
Shared transportation on a bus to and from Berlin (you will be sharing the bus with other passengers)
Upon your arrival in Berlin: private modern, air-conditioned vehicle, driver and a professional tour guide for the entire duration of the tour in Berlin – approximately 5-6 hours
Food and beverages
Entrance fees (none will be required during your tour)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our hosts will meet you directly in front of your cruise ship. We will send you further instructions for joining the tour after you book!
- Warnemünde Fähre, Am Passagierkai 1, 18119 Rostock, Germany
- ROSTOCK PORT GmbH, Ost-West-Straße 32, 18147 Rostock, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our private tours can be custom tailored to your exact specifications. You can make all the decisions where to stop and where to spend your time. It is hands down the most flexible way to see the German capital. We can also organize tickets for and/or private tours of museums, palaces or galleries upon request.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Infants under 3 years old require a seat, rental seats must be ordered in advance
- The route of the tour and time spent in Berlin is subject to ship’s docking times, traffic, special events and any other circumstances out of our control. Please note we will not be able to provide a refund if the touring time has to be shortened because of any of the above.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berlin Shopping & History Shore Excursion from Warnemünde and Rostock Port?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Berlin Shopping & History Shore Excursion from Warnemünde and Rostock Port?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Berlin Shopping & History Shore Excursion from Warnemünde and Rostock Port?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Berlin Shopping & History Shore Excursion from Warnemünde and Rostock Port?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 63772P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRostockShore Excursions - Mecklenburg-VorpommernBus Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernCity Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernWalking Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPorts of Call Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernHistorical Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernFull-day Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernShore Excursions - HamburgBus Tours - HamburgCity Tours - HamburgWalking Tours - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgHistorical Tours - HamburgFull-day Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHistorical Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory