2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit a small, family-owned winery during your time in Rome. Head to the vineyards in Zagarolo and meet the third generation of this family who has been making wine since the early 20th century. See how they make the famous sparkling wine, Romanella, and learn about the history of the vineyard. Sample cured meats and cheese that have been perfectly matched to a few of their wines.
- Visit a local winery in Zagarolo that has been around since the early 1900s
- Learn about the winemaking process and and tour the vineyard
- Discover Romanella, a sparkling wine from Lazio that is similar to champagne
- Sample wines from the vineyard and perfectly paired regional treats
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the winery
Visit to the cellar
4 glasses of the winery finest wines ( red and white
Bread with oil, cheese, and sausage
Trasportation: the winery is easily reachable from Rome Termini Train Station. Your host will be happy to provide you with the time schedule of the train to Zagarolo
Departure & Return
00039 Zagarolo Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Zagarolo, Learn a new tasting approach in a family winery?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRomeFood Tours - Lake BraccianoWine Tastings - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaFood Tours - AssisiWine Tastings - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiCategory
Basilica di San Lorenzo in LucinaPiazza della RotondaTrevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)Palazzo AltempsLargo di Torre ArgentinaVilla MediciJaniculum Hill (Gianicolo)Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica)Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano) National Roman Museum (Museo Nazionale Romano)–Palazzo Massimo alle Terme Via MarguttaVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)Piazza BarberiniHouse of the Vestal Virgins (Casa delle Vestali)Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e PaoloHydromania Basilica di Sant'Agostino