5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Take a tour of Rome’s third largest city garden, Villa Borghese, and enjoy a delicious picnic in the park during this half-day tour. Stroll through the 80-hectare space and admire pond, the statues, the terraces, and of course, the beautiful plants. Visit the Terrazza del Pincio and enjoy a delicious lunch while taking in the scenery of the park.
- Stroll through Rome’s largest garden during this half-day tour
- Explore Villa Borghese’s 80-hectare space with statues, flora, and terraces
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch complete with drinks inside the park
- See the Terrazza del Pincio, a symbol of the Eternal City
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
picnic with Food & drink
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for all the accomodation within the Aurelian walls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P106
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - OrvietoCity Tours - OrvietoHalf-day Tours - OrvietoCategory
Piazza della RotondaLargo di Torre ArgentinaOratorio di San Francesco Saverio del CaravitaBasilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Cinecittà WorldBaths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla)St. Peter's Baldachin (Baldacchino di San Pietro)Villa MediciPorta MaggioreOdescalchi Castle (Castello Odescalchi)Church of Sant'Agnese in Agone (Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone)Quartiere CoppedèPietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)Parco del Colle OppioTrajan's ColumnVia MarguttaAncient RomeBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)