5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Take a tour of Rome’s third largest city garden, Villa Borghese, and enjoy a delicious picnic in the park during this half-day tour. Stroll through the 80-hectare space and admire pond, the statues, the terraces, and of course, the beautiful plants. Visit the Terrazza del Pincio and enjoy a delicious lunch while taking in the scenery of the park.
- Stroll through Rome’s largest garden during this half-day tour
- Explore Villa Borghese’s 80-hectare space with statues, flora, and terraces
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch complete with drinks inside the park
- See the Terrazza del Pincio, a symbol of the Eternal City
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
picnic with Food & drink
Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for all the accomodation within the Aurelian walls
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Villa Borghese Tour and Picnic?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12855P106
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingRomeBus Tours - Lake BraccianoCity Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHalf-day Tours - Lake BraccianoBus Tours - Lake BolsenaCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHalf-day Tours - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - AssisiCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHalf-day Tours - AssisiCategory
Fountain of the Four Rivers (Fontana delle Quattro Fiumi)Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)Rome Via del CorsoVia Condotti (Via dei Condotti) Garbatella District (Quartiere Garbatella)Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)Church of Saint Ignatius of Loyola (Chiesa di Sant'Ignazio di Loyola)Trajan's ColumnDomus AugustanaSt. Nicholas Basilica in Carcere (Basilica San Nicola)Via GiuliaAntico Caffè GrecoBasilica of St. Stephen in the Round (Basilica di Santo Stefano Rotondo)Paciotti SalumeriaVilla CelimontanaSt. Paul's Within the Walls Church (Chiesa di San Paolo Entro le Mura)St. Peter's Dome (Cupola di San Pietro)Ancient RomePiazza della Bocca della VeritàBasilica of Santa Maria del Popolo (Basilica di Santa Maria del Popolo)