15 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience two of the Vatican City’s star attractions without having to queue! Enjoy skip-the-line access to the magnificent Vatican Museums, where you can marvel over masterpieces by Raphael, Caravaggio and Leonardo da Vinci, and admire Michelangelo’s remarkable Sistine Chapel. Then, slip through the back door for instant access to St Peter's Basilica, the world’s largest church and Italy’s most important pilgrimage site. Best of all: your self-guided tour means you can spend as long as you want exploring the museum’s cultural treasures.
- Skip the line
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Meet & Greet Service
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Visit the Vatican Museums at your own pace
Hotel pickup and drop-off
St. Peter's Basilica
Departure & Return
Departure PointVatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a dress code to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress code requirements
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them inside the museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eyes of Rome
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vatican Museums Skip the Line Ticket with Meet and Greet?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The lines at the vatican are LONG- being able to avoid the lines and go right in via VIATOR is so worth it!!" See review
- "Note that the museum is always crowded, so jostling is normal." See review
- "The complex is huge with long distances to walk, so that should be considered when renting headsets." See review
Product code: 20163P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingRomeSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BraccianoWalking Tours - Lake BraccianoHistorical Tours - Lake BraccianoAttractions & Museums - Lake BraccianoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BraccianoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaAttractions & Museums - Lake BolsenaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake BolsenaSkip-the-Line Tours - OrvietoWalking Tours - OrvietoHistorical Tours - OrvietoAttractions & Museums - OrvietoMuseum Tickets & Passes - OrvietoCategory
Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia) San Carlo ai Catinari Church (Chiesa di San Carlo ai Catinari)Basilica di Santa Francesca RomanaColumn of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)Domus Romane of Palazzo Valentini (Le Domus Romane di Palazzo Valentini)National Museum of 21st-Century Art (MAXXI)Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)Rome Olympic Stadium (Stadio Olimpico)Castel Romano Designer OutletBasilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere (Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere)Villa CelimontanaChiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra MinervaForo ItalicoCampo de' FioriCiampino International Airport (CIA)Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)Theater of Marcellus (Teatro di Marcello)